[9/26/2020:5.46PM] Notification of acceptance will be announced BEFORE
on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020 SEPTEMBER 28, 2020 for submitted papers before 25 September 2020.
[8/3/2020:9.42PM] Submission 3rd Phase (FINAL PHASE) is Open . The Deadline is
September 1st, 2020September 30th, 2020. Submit your excellent work at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icosiet2020
[7/1/2020:7.30PM] Submission 2nd Phase is Open. The Deadline is August 1st 2020. Submit your excellent work at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icosiet2020
[4/27/2020:18.30PM] The Conference ONLINE: We are delighted to inform you that we will use Zoom to deliver our online conference if the participant doesnt possible to attend the conference due to COVID-19 Outbreak.
The 2020 International Conference on Science in Engineering and Technology (ICoSiET) is an international conference which covers Science and applied engineering and technology. ICoSiET 2020 will be held on October 21-22, 2020 in Palu, Indonesia. This conference hosted by Universias Tadulako and is jointly organized with Association for Scientific Computing Electronics and Engineering (ASCEE), Universitas Islam Alauddin Makassar, Universitas Negeri Malang, Universitas Mulawarman, Universitas Muslim Indonesia, and Universitas Lambung Mangkurat.
PUBLICATION and INDEX
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)
doi:10.1088/issn.1757-899X | ISSN: 1757-899X (online) 1757-8981 (print)
ICoSiET has been listed on IOP MSE Forthcoming issue : https://iopscience.iop.org/journal/1742-6596/page/Forthcoming%20volumes#tab2
Other Indexing serivces…
Selected paper at this conference will be published in the following Scopus indexed journals :
- International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics (ISSN:2442-6571, Q4 SCOPUS indexed)
- International Review for Spatial Planning and Sustainable Development (ISSN: 2187-3666, Q2 SCOPUS Indexed)
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS (Come from:
Prof. Dr. Zhen-jiang Shen (Faculty of Geosciences and civil Engineering,Institute of Science and Engineering) Kanazawa University, Japan
Prof. Dr. Richard Sliuzas (Department of Urban and Regional Planning and Geo-Information Management) Twente University, Netherland
Prof. Dr. Johannes Widodo (Department of Architecture, School of Design and Environment) National University of Singapore, Singapore
Prof. Yandi Andri Yatmo., Ph.D (Department of Architecture Faculty of Engineering) Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
Prof. Amar Akbar Ali (Department of Architecture) Universitas Tadulako, Indonesia
Dr. Diana Contrias Mojica, New Castle University, UK
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE
The conference tracks include, but are not limited to :
- Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Architectural and Engineering
- Architecture and Building Materials
- Urban Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Technology
- Computational Mechanics
- Engineering Management
- Electronics, Electrical, Informatics, Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Applied Science
EDITORS (come from 5 Countries)
- Anita Ahmad Kasim (Tadulako University, Indonesia)
- Diana Contrias Mojica (New Castle University, UK)
- Roman Voliansky (Dniprovsky State Technical University, Ukraine)
- Leonel Hernandez (ITSA University, Colombia)
- Rafal Drezewski (AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland)
- Andri Pranolo (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Joni Adiansyah (Universitas Muhamadiyah Mataram, Indonesia)
- Yun Arifatul Fatimah (Universitas Muhammadiyah Mageleng, Indonesia)
- Aji Prasetya Wibawa (Universitas Negeri Malang, Indoensia)
- Haviluddin (Universitas Mulawarman, Indonesia)
Phase III (Final Phase)
- Full paper submission deadline:
September 1st, 2020 September 10th, 2020 BEFORE September 20th, 2020
- Full paper acceptance notification: Two weeks to One Month after submission or before
September 25, 2020SEPTEMBER 28, 2020 for submitted papers before 25 September 2020. 5 October 2020 for submmitted paper after 25 September 2020.
- Camera ready-paper deadline: October 5, 2020
- Final Registration deadline : October 10, 2020
Full paper submission deadline: August 1st, 2020
- Full paper acceptance notification: Two weeks to One Month after submission or before August 31, 2020
- Camera ready-paper deadline:
Septemeber 15, 2020Septemeber 30, 2020
- Final Registration deadline :
September 15, 2020October 5, 2020
Full paper submission deadline: June 30, 2020
Full paper acceptance notification: Two weeks to One Month after submission or before July 31, 2020
- Camera ready-paper deadline:
August 15, 2020
- Final Registration deadline :
August 15, 2020October 5, 2020
Conference Due : October 21-22, 2020
Authors with papers accepted for presentation at ICoSiET 2020 will be published in the open access IOP Conference Series published by IOP Publishing (Indexed by Scopus). Authors may be interested to know that IOP Conference Series now receives in excess of 2.3 million article downloads per year, and is abstracted and indexed in Scopus, Compendex and Inspec, among others. Citations are tracked online using IOP Publishing’s citing articles facility in addition to the full citation tracking facilities provided by Scopus.:
- The paper should be written in English.
- The paper format is as follows:
- Ensuring the paper conform to standard of IOP manuscript template for conference proceedings. Download Template IOP Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings..
- Paper size is European A4.
- The length of paper should be 5 to 8 pages. However, if you have less or more of the mentioned pages could consult with the committee by email email@example.com.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews
- Full paper must be submitted through EasyChair Submission System
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries
|Presenter||Due: will be notified when accepted
|Due: will be notified when accepted
- Registartion fee included:
- Publication Fee,
- Online Presentation fee,
- Access to all sessions in ICoSiET’20 including: Plenary Sessions, Conference Track Presentations, Conference Dinner: Awards and Information Exchange.
- The Payment is non-refundable.
- Payment must be made in Full Amount (PayPal, or Bank Transfer should add 6% transfer fee ).
- Additional papers are allowed with 80% charge of the registration fee under the same 1st author and Presenter.
The Conference ONLINE: We are delighted to inform you that we will use Zoom to deliver our online conference if the participant doesnt possible to attend the conference due to COVID-19 Outbreak.
Hotel Santika Palu
Address : JJl. Moh. Hatta No.18, Lolu Utara, Kec. Palu Tim., Kota Palu, Sulawesi Tengah 94114
Phone :+62 21 2700027
Website : http://www.santika.com
The history of Santika Indonesia Hotels & Resorts can be traced back when Kompas-Gramedia Group, the largest media company in Indonesia, diversified its business portfolio holding in 1981 embarking into the Hospitality sector..
ICoSiET 2020 Secretariat
Department of Architecture,
Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Tadulako
Jl. Soekarno Hatta KM 9, Palu, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
CP. Dr. Anita Ahmad Kasim; Dr. Eng Rifai Mardin
– Phone Number : +62451 422611
– Mobile : +62 812 4123 2008; +62 813 4128 8168